World CrestActivity Centers

International Scouting > Activity Centers

United Kingdom

One of the countries you can request in the European Camp Staff program is the United Kingdom (UK).  The UK has many scout activity centers and you can learn a about them from these links:

Although you can find a Scout Activity Centre application on the above web link, one should apply through BSA International because BSA provides each participant with camper's accident and sickness insurance, and a reimbursement of their flight expenses from 30% to 60% (provided by the European Scout Voluntary Programme).  The percentage is directly related to the number of volunteers each year.  It should be noted that they do not generally get paid, they are volunteers but they get food and housing.